URBASOLAR has developed recognised know-how in the integration of photovoltaic power plants in buildings. Technological partnerships with manufacturers and leading enterprises in the building construction world, as well as its sustained efforts in R&D, mean it can deploy a wide catalogue of technical solutions and take on all roof renovation works to bring all types of buildings to standard
For ground-mounted power plants, the Urbasolar Group has developed technological showcase installations intended to develop the export business whilst also developing projects that are not subject to regulated prices (in grid parity).
Strategic partnerships with various innovative French SMEs to develop technical solutions tailored to produce high power electricity bring solutions for all the target geographical zones of these business groups.
URBASOLAR manages the entire project from design and construction through to perfect completion, calling upon all of the specifications and skills of the various professions involved. URBASOLAR remains the general contractor for your installation; they select the most appropriate processes, finalise the detailed engineering for the project, ensure construction of the work, conduct tests, bring into service and provide a support service for project financing.
• Integrated Design Office: a team of expert photovoltaic engineers
• Conducting all technical studies and administrative procedures
Complete range of technical solutions:
• Sloped roofs and terraced roofs with all types of weatherproofing
• Applications on buildings (guardrails, facades, awnings, etc.)
• Car park shelters
• Storage depots
• Fixed ground-mounted power plants
• Ground-mounted power plants with trackers
• Ground-mounted concentrated power plants
• Team of project managers who are experts in building, construction and photovoltaic roofing
• Organisation and supervision of works through to connection to the grid
• Obtaining all necessary insurance policies, before, during and after site work
• Organisation of all quality controls throughout the duration of works and on acceptance of the power plant
• Creation and management of SPV project companies
• Consultation and negotiation of the bank debt
• Raising of equity with dedicated legal and tax arrangements