URBASOLAR works under a Quality Management System (QMS) with the following objectives:
• Proposing technical solutions tailored to current and future markets, whether defined by national pricing frameworks for export or corresponding to specific energy related solutions
• Pursuing the development of our staff’s expertise and multiple skills in our various professions
• Enhancing our capacity for technical innovation
• Adapting our development and construction costs to respond to market changes
• Optimising our organisation around the management and monitoring of our projects
• Implementing targeted improvements and controlled management of non-quality occurrences
For Photovoltaic Power Plant Construction, Commissioning and Acceptance our QMS particularly targets the following:
• Processes defining the terms of engagement and documents for tenders prior to attribution of site work
• Standard order records and work contracts
• Operating procedures defining the inspection points at various stages of works
→ prior to engagement
→ end of site work
• Standard contents of Final Implementation File (DOE)
• Processes describing the stages and the formal procedure for acceptance of works within the scope of photovoltaic power plant construction.
• Operating procedures, standard documents to record tests, operations prior to acceptance and commissioning.