Project development is a key step in the creation of your power plant.
This phase uses numerous expertise (commercial, urban planning, legal, engineering, etc.) as well as a close collaboration with the various parties involved (lessors, municipal councils, authorities, etc.) to ensure the commissioning of a photovoltaic generator.
Our teams are specialized and highly qualified to carry out all studies and procedures necessary for the execution of your project :
- Selection and study of sites
- Proposals for calls for offers from lessors
- Signature and notarization of lease agreement
- Project owner consulting for photovoltaic projects (upstream technical prescriptions, interface with architects and general contractors)
- Building renovation and structural reinforcement studies as needed
- Layout, design, and studies of PV plant capacity
- Ground studies, impact studies
- Filing of building permits or work declarations
- Complementary procedures for airport zones, sites classed for environmental protection (IPCE), etc.
- Administrative procedures for connection to the grid and sale of electricity
- Urban planning phase steering: interfacing with authorities (city hall, French regional environment, layout, and housing authorities, prefectures, fire services, etc.)
- Proposals for CRE calls for offers to obtain the feed-in tariff
- Filing of technical and financial proposals
Quality, Security, Environment
Developer of technical and environmental quality issues, ISO 9001 and 14001 certified in France, Urbasolar is the 1st French group to have obtained AQPV certification (French photovoltaic quality alliance).
The group uses a construction quality assurance plan that details the goals and processes that must be respected for the construction of a photovoltaic power plant, from commissioning to acceptance of works.
Its environmental engagement is expressed through the implementation of an Environmental Resource Management System and its work in PV Cycle France, of which it is a founding member.