Contribute to the energy transition of your region!
A real development tool for the country, solar photovoltaic energy allows you to gather the community around a strong project that carries a sense of purpose and is virtuous on an ecological level. Capable of uniting a community, the LTECV (French energy transition law for green growth) offers the possibility of bringing together your fellow citizens by offering them the chance to invest in different projects.
These installations are also opportunities for revenue for the community through taxes (CFE local business tax, CVAE local adjusted value business tax, IFER business infrastructure tax, and property tax) and through the collection of rent and thus participates in the growth of your budget in a context of continual decreases in state funding.
QUALITY, SECURITY, ENVIRONMENT
Developer of technical and environmental quality issues, ISO 9001 and 14001 certified, Urbasolar is the 1st French group to have obtained AQPV certification (French photovoltaic quality alliance).
The group uses a construction quality assurance plan that details the goals and processes that must be respected for the construction of a photovoltaic power plant, from commissioning to acceptance of works.
Its environmental engagement is expressed through the implementation of an Environmental Resource Management System and its work in PV Cycle France, of which it is a founding member.
To promote local investment, we offer town residents and citizens of regions around our photovoltaic plants, the opportunity to participate in these projects in a win-win process.
The gathering of funds from individual investors – organized through dedicated AMF accredited platforms – allows for individuals to participate in a solar project with a contribution within their means.
The process is then similar to any other type of financial placement; the invested sums are repaid each year with an attractive interest rate.
This type of investment has several advantages :
- A low risk placement (the purchase of the electricity produced by the plant is guaranteed by the French government for 20 years)
- Short-term placement
- Participation in the energy transition of one’s region
- Creation of a community bond between the citizens of the region
Adaptable, they can be tailored to the needs and desires of everyone, and present many benefits in terms of local, social, and environmental integration.
*AMF: French financial markets regulator
The French energy transition law for green growth (LTECV)
- Towns and groups of municipalities can participate in the capital of an incorporated company (SA) or a simplified joint-stock company (SAS) whose business is the production of renewable energy. Article 109 of the LTECV.
- Companies created to carry a renewable energy production project can propose shares to natural persons, in particular inhabitants whose place of residence is in close proximity to the project site, as well as local authorities and their councils in the region in which they are located. Article 111 of the LTECV.