Last updated February 2019
By using this Site you agree to be bound without reserve by the following terms and conditions of use.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
- Site (hereafter “the Site”): urbasolar.com
- Publisher (hereafter “the Publisher”): URBASOLAR, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) with a capital of 2,068,216.00 Euros, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Montpellier under number 492 381 157, whose headquarters are located at 75 allée Wilhelm Roentgen – CS 40935 – 34961 MONTPELLIER Cedex 2, represented by Stéphanie Andrieu, as General Manager
Publication director: Sophie Couve
Telephone number: +33 (0)4 67 644 644
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design and production: CHIRRIPO – 337 Rue Charles Nungesser – 34130 Mauguio
- Web host: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
- Photography credits:
©Urbasolar – ©Matthieu Colin – ©P. Aventurier – ©Air Images / Architecte : JM.Wilmotte – ©Airbus-S.Ramadier – ©Oktofocus – ©Christophe Ruiz – ©Juan Robert – ©Commune de Faux – ©Ideclik – ©Thierry Suire – ©SFECO – ©Adiwatt
ARTICLE 2 – SITE ACCESS
Access to the Site and its use are strictly for personal use. You agree to not use this Site and the information or data found therein for commercial, political, publicity, or any form of commercial solicitation purposes, in particular the sending of unsolicited electronic mail.
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by the applicable laws and, in particular, to not infringe on the rights of the Publisher.
ARTICLE 3 – SITE CONTENTS / INDUSTRIAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All logos, trademarks, photography, text, commentary, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, and software applications that may be used to operate the Site are protected by the laws governing intellectual property.
They are the whole and entire property of the Publisher.
Any reproduction, representation, use, or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of part or all of these elements, including software applications, without the previous written agreement of the Publisher, is strictly forbidden. The fact that the Publisher may not take legal action upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of these actions nor waiver of legal action.
ARTICLE 4 – SITE MANAGEMENT
For the proper management of the site, the Publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the Site, restrict access to the Site, or parts of the Site, for a specific category of internet user.
- Remove all information that could interrupt the function of the Site or be in conflict national or international laws.
- Disable the site to carry out updates.
ARTICLE 5 – LIABILITY
The Publisher is not liable in any case of failure, difficulty, or interruption of the Site’s function, preventing the use of the Site or any of its features.
The equipment that you use to connect to the Site is your entire responsibility. You are responsible for taking all measures necessary to protect your equipment and your personal data in particular from viral attacks via the internet. You are furthermore solely responsible for the sites and data that you access.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible if you encounter legal action due to:
- The act of using the Site or any service accessible via internet.
- Non-observance on your part of the present general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for damages caused to yourself, third parties, and/or your equipment due to your connection to or your use of the Site and you consequently waive the right to take any action against it.
If the Publisher is subject to amicable or legal action because of your use of the Site, they may take counter legal action against you to obtain compensation for any damages, costs, or convictions that may result from this procedure.
Furthermore, the information published by the Publisher on the Site is for information purposes only. The accuracy, exhaustiveness, and updating of the information published on the Site cannot be guaranteed continually and this cannot be held against the Publisher.
ARTICLE 6 – HYPERTEXT LINKS
The use of hypertext links by you to all or a part of the Site is strictly forbidden, except with the previous written consent of the Publisher, requested by email at the following address: email@example.com
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without justification of any kind of their decision. In the case of the Publisher granting their permission, this is only temporary and can be retracted at any moment, without justification required from the Publisher.
In any case, any links must be removed upon simple request from the Publisher.
No information accessible via a link towards third party sites is under the control of the Publisher who declines all responsibility for their contents.
ARTICLE 7 – APPLICABLE LAW