Urbasolar is an independent renewable energy electricity producer (IPP).
With more than 500 power plants for a total of 350 MW, the group is among the largest independent producers in France.
We have our own operating system and, using on-board intelligence in our onsite automations, we are able to :
• Remotely pilot high voltage and low voltage circuit breakers, trackers, and inverters
• Disconnect inverters when requested by the gird manager or in the case of negative tariffs
• Support the grid in real time (5 seconds)
• Management of active power
• Management of reactive power
• Establish production forecasts one day out and corrected one hour out
• Manage injection of sites equipped with storage
Quality, Security, Environment
Developer of technical and environmental quality issues, ISO 9001 and 14001 certified in France, Urbasolar is the 1st French group to have obtained AQPV certification (French photovoltaic quality alliance).
The group uses a construction quality assurance plan that details the goals and processes that must be respected for the construction of a photovoltaic power plant, from commissioning to acceptance of works.
Its environmental engagement is expressed through the implementation of an Environmental Resource Management System and its work in PV Cycle France, of which it is a founding member.